Saturday, January 15, 2011

Paintball Cookies!

I made these cookies for a paintball birthday bash. It was a surprise party for when the crew came back from the paintball battle field. I loved how these turned out. The cookies with the paint splatters have a gumball to mimic a paintball. I had to improvise on the gun cookie since I didn't have a cookie cutter on hand. Instead of stenciling again, I ended up using a baseball cap cookie cutter. I turned it upside down and cut out a "v" shape from the bottom and added it to the top to make the ball carriage. Turned out perfect! The bandit guy is actually made from a football cookie cutter. These were so much fun!! Thanks!






1 comment:

  1. These paintball cookies were soooo cute! They totally fit the theme of the party! And they were yummy too!

    ReplyDelete